Careers with The Mansfield
As an independent building society we have a variety of roles and career opportunities available.
Our staff provide an important service to our customers and help ensure that we exceed their expectations.
As well as serving our local savings and mortgage customers, we also lend across England and Wales and provide savings for people throughout the UK. Here are some key areas of our business:
- Branch Counter team that serve the needs of our savings customers both face to face and via the telephone
- Direct Mortgage Sales team responding to enquiries from people looking to purchase or remortgage their home
- Intermediary Sales Support team liaising with lending enquiries from mortgage brokers across England and Wales
- Mortgage Customer Services team of highly skilled underwriters, assessing people's lending needs on a case-by-case basis as well as looking after our existing mortgage customers
- Our Product and Marketing team ensures that our products meet customer needs and promotes our services through digital and offline channels
- The Finance department monitor our savings and mortgage transactions and co-ordinate all the usual company accounts activities
- Information Systems department ensuring our technology remains reliable and up to date
- Human Resources and Management Services deliver staff development and support our management team
- We have a Compliance team ensuring that the Society continues to meet its obligations with regards regulatory requirements
Our staff have regular Personal Development Reviews and there are training courses throughout the year so that we continually deliver excellent customer service and meet the Society's objectives.
Branch Customer Advisor – 12 month Fixed Term-Full Time
The Mansfield Building Society is looking to recruit a full time member of the team to work primarily as a Branch Customer Advisor. This role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term, full time contract.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an effective customer service for the society and its customers.
The main duties would include the following:
- Active and positive promotion of the Society, its products and services (including products offered in association with various partners) to the customers and other external business contacts.
- Selling the Society products and services (including products offered in association with various partners) to match customer needs.
- High quality administration and processing of customer accounts.
- Treating customers fairly and providing information that is fair, clear and not misleading.
Please complete the application form and send it to Mansfield Building Society, Regent House, Regent Street, Mansfield, Notts NG18 1SS.
The closing date for applications is Friday 18 August 2017.