Careers with The Mansfield
As an independent building society we have a variety of roles and career opportunities available.
Our staff provide an important service to our customers and help ensure that we exceed their expectations.
As well as serving our local savings and mortgage customers, we also lend across England and Wales and provide savings for people throughout the UK. Here are some key areas of our business:
- Branch Counter team that serve the needs of our savings customers both face to face and via the telephone
- Direct Mortgage Sales team responding to enquiries from people looking to purchase or remortgage their home
- Intermediary Sales Support team liaising with lending enquiries from mortgage brokers across England and Wales
- Mortgage Customer Services team of highly skilled underwriters, assessing people's lending needs on a case-by-case basis as well as looking after our existing mortgage customers
- Our Product and Marketing team ensures that our products meet customer needs and promotes our services through digital and offline channels
- The Finance department monitor our savings and mortgage transactions and co-ordinate all the usual company accounts activities
- Information Systems department ensuring our technology remains reliable and up to date
- Human Resources and Management Services deliver staff development and support our management team
- We have a Compliance team ensuring that the Society continues to meet its obligations with regards regulatory requirements
Our staff have regular Personal Development Reviews and there are training courses throughout the year so that we continually deliver excellent customer service and meet the Society's objectives.
We're delighted to announce that we're currently seeking to recruit the following positions:
We are seeking candidates with significant leadership and manual residential property underwriting experience to become a key member of our Senior Management Team reporting directly into the Chief Executive.
Mortgage lending is the heart of our business and this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to develop our people, process and systems, to further enhance our lending capability, and drive forward our growth plans.
The closing date for this position is 28 May 2017.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectations to Vickie Preston, HR Manager or if you would like to discuss the role please call 01623 676301.