Careers with The Mansfield
As an independent building society we have a variety of roles and career opportunities available.
Our staff provide an important service to our customers and help ensure that we exceed their expectations.
As well as serving our local savings and mortgage customers, we also lend across England and Wales and provide savings for people throughout the UK. Here are some key areas of our business:
- Branch Counter team that serve the needs of our savings customers both face to face and via the telephone
- Direct Mortgage Sales team responding to enquiries from people looking to purchase or remortgage their home
- Intermediary Sales Support team liaising with lending enquiries from mortgage brokers across England and Wales
- Mortgage Customer Services team of highly skilled underwriters, assessing people's lending needs on a case-by-case basis as well as looking after our existing mortgage customers
- Our Product and Marketing team ensures that our products meet customer needs and promotes our services through digital and offline channels
- The Finance department monitor our savings and mortgage transactions and co-ordinate all the usual company accounts activities
- Information Systems department ensuring our technology remains reliable and up to date
- Human Resources and Management Services deliver staff development and support our management team
- We have a Compliance team ensuring that the Society continues to meet its obligations with regards regulatory requirements
Our staff have regular Personal Development Reviews and there are training courses throughout the year so that we continually deliver excellent customer service and meet the Society's objectives.
Read our Job Applicant Privacy notice here.
We're delighted to announce that we're recruiting for the following vacancies:
Product & Savings Technical Support Officer
We are seeking a Product & Savings Technical Support Officer reporting to our Head of Products & Savings.
You will be actively contributing to the achievement of the Society's business objectives through developing mortgage and savings products with duties including:
- Supporting the Head of Products & Savings in ensuring compliance with relevant regulation, statutory codes, and other rules relating to the current and future operation of the Society’s mortgage and savings products.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of new and existing policies and procedures relating to the Society’s mortgage and savings products.
- Monitoring performance of, and adherence to, administrative standards, making recommendations for improvement where applicable.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders in relation to savings account administration
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Vickie Preston, HR Manager, by no later than Friday 28 September 2018.
You can also apply through the post at the following address:
The Mansfield Building Society, Regent House, Regent Street, Mansfield, Notts NG18 1SS