Careers with The Mansfield
As an independent building society we have a variety of roles and career opportunities available.
Our staff provide an important service to our customers and help ensure that we exceed their expectations.
As well as serving our local savings and mortgage customers, we also lend across England and Wales and provide savings for people throughout the UK. Here are some key areas of our business:
- Branch Counter team that serve the needs of our savings customers both face to face and via the telephone
- Direct Mortgage Sales team responding to enquiries from people looking to purchase or remortgage their home
- Intermediary Sales Support team liaising with lending enquiries from mortgage brokers across England and Wales
- Mortgage Customer Services team of highly skilled underwriters, assessing people's lending needs on a case-by-case basis as well as looking after our existing mortgage customers
- Our Product and Marketing team ensures that our products meet customer needs and promotes our services through digital and offline channels
- The Finance department monitor our savings and mortgage transactions and co-ordinate all the usual company accounts activities
- Information Systems department ensuring our technology remains reliable and up to date
- Human Resources and Management Services deliver staff development and support our management team
- We have a Compliance team ensuring that the Society continues to meet its obligations with regards regulatory requirements
Our staff have regular Personal Development Reviews and there are training courses throughout the year so that we continually deliver excellent customer service and meet the Society's objectives.
We're delighted to announce that we're recruiting for the following vacancy:
Branch Customer Advisor
We are seeking a full time Branch Customer Advisor to join the Society on a temporary one year contract. The main duties and responsibilities include
Customer Services - provide an excellent standard of customer service to meet the Society standards and objectives.
Sales - to contribute to the achievement of objectives, standards and targets.
Promotions – work together with members of the wider team on internal and external promotions of products and services.
Counter Duties – accurately process and administer all aspects of customer accounts and deal promptly with correspondence arising.
Suitable candidates should ideally have previous experience in a customer facing role whilst being professional, flexible and organised with a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Vickie Preston, HR Manager.
You can also apply through the post at the following address:
The Mansfield Building Society, Regent House, Regent Street, Mansfield, Notts NG18 1SS