Careers with The Mansfield
As an independent building society we have a variety of roles and career opportunities available.
Our staff provide an important service to our customers and help ensure that we exceed their expectations.
As well as serving our local savings and mortgage customers, we also lend across England and Wales and provide savings for people throughout the UK. Here are some key areas of our business:
- Branch Counter team that serve the needs of our savings customers both face to face and via the telephone
- Direct Mortgage Sales team responding to enquiries from people looking to purchase or remortgage their home
- Intermediary Sales Support team liasing with lending enquiries from mortgage brokers across England and Wales
- Mortgage Customer Services team of highly skilled underwriters, assessing people's lending needs on a case-by-case basis as well as looking after our existing mortgage customers
- Our Product and Marketing team ensures that our products meet customer needs and promotes our services through digital and offline channels
- The Finance department monitor our savings and mortgage transactions and co-ordinate all the usual company accounts activities
- Information Systems department ensuring our technology remains reliable and up to date
- Human Resources and Management Services deliver staff development and support our management team
- We have a Compliance team ensuring that the Society continues to meet its obligations with regards regulatory requirements
Our staff have regular Personal Development Reviews and there are training courses throughout the year so that we continually deliver excellent customer service and meet the Society's objectives.
We are delighted to be looking for the following positions:
The Mansfield Building Society is now looking to recruit a full time member of the team on a permanent contract. The vacancy is for a Branch Customer Advisor.
Hours of work: Full time, 35 hours per week
Days: Monday – Friday. There is an expectation of working 2-3 Saturdays per month with 1.5 hours paid overtime.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chesterfield, however the Society may require you to travel to our other branches from time to time.
The role requires you to:
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service to meet the Society standards and objectives.
- To contribute to the achievement of work based objectives, standards and sales targets as set by the Branch Manager and/or Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Work together with members of the wider team particularly the Senior Sales Advisor, members of the Sales Team, Branch Managers, Sales & Marketing Manager and the Business Development Manager on internal and external promotions of products and services.
- Accurately process and administer all aspects of customer accounts and deal promptly with correspondence arising out of such administration duties.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Customer Service experience
- Good communication
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you wish to apply for the above vacancy please send in your CV, completed application form and equal opportunities form to HR at email@example.com by 26 March 2019
You can also apply through the post at the following address:
The Mansfield Building Society, Regent House, Regent Street, Mansfield, Notts NG18 1SS
If you are looking to apply, please be assured that we take your privacy seriously and we will only use the information that you provide to process your job application with us. To find out more about how we use and store this information please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.