Registration, Illustrations and DIPs
FOR INTERMEDIARY USE ONLY
At The Mansfield we value broker relationships highly and offer a variety of ways to support you and your enquiries.
Our service includes:
- a dedicated and experienced Intermediary Sales Support team to help support your individual case queries
- online affordability calculator with income and expenditure criteria
- get a Decision in Principle individually assessed by one of our underwriters
- secure online portal for mortgage applications (excluding Shared Ownership and Shared Equity mortgages)
- no automated credit scoring and every application individually assessed by one of our underwriters
If you wish to discuss a mortgage case or check our lending policy, please call 01623 676360.
If your case includes some unusual elements, the team will, where necessary, refer it to an underwriter. We have a Versatility specialist lending range is available for cases that do not fit our standard criteria.
To get a Decision in Principle for your client, please complete the form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will currently need to complete a request form and email it to email@example.com for an ESIS for all of our mortgage products.
On selected products we offer free legal fees via our nominated solicitor, if your client would prefer to use another solicitor, then you will need to inform us via the form.
In order to use our online services you will need to register for the service, which you can do from the login page. Once you are registered, you will be given access to the system immediately, where you can apply for any of our online mortgage product, and securely upload documents for your client.